Friday, December 9, 2011

Vogue Paris December 2011 Editorial - Bianca Balti

Vogue Paris December 2011/January 2012 Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura Models: Bianca Balti, Jasmine Tookes, Christopher Michaut Fashion Editor/Stylist: GĂ©raldine Saglio
l being going at the mall every week to find something to my lovers,but at the end every time,leaving with many bags only for myself:( l feel bad,l started to think maybe l should give gift card,cause l can't figure out what to buy.l don`t know you,but honestly l think this whole Christmas thing it`s nothing but only to sell things..people forgot the meaning of Christmas..it`s sad!!! we should go shopping OH--Yeahh,but not only because it`s Christmas..can't take my family asking me; hey Jules did you do your list;/ OH Gosh!!give me a break lol

No comments: