Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St Patrick's Day...a Green Moment ;)

St Patrick’s 2013 here we go again* I don’t know you, but in my world right now it’s all about St Paddy’s. I know it sounds silly, but if you think about it can be absolutely fashionable, l been the whole week looking for something green to wear Saturday at my friend’s pub. In US St Paddy’s its huge, not only adults have fun drinking and celebrating, but also kids it can be also fun for the whole family. It’s being so good seeing my friends styling, buying tops, dresses, skirts everything green to wear at your fun day. The good part is green is not only a color that should be wearable once a year, but a happy, strong and chic color that we fashion girls should be wearing more often. HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE;) CHEERS!!!

No comments: