Monday, February 6, 2012

Madonna's Amazing Perform at Super Bowl Outfits Designed by Givenchy Haute Couture

I’m amazed with what a saw these pass Sunday at Super Bowl. I believe It was the best Super Bowl l have ever seeing, talking about MADONNA Perform, gosh… how she can be soooo perfect!!!? l couldn’t blink in front the TV, my friends even made a video of me watching the concert, it was something Incredible, full of energy, it was like the world stopped and then came Madonna with her unique light, rocking in her costume designed by Philip Treacy ( Givenchy Haute Couture) and shining, wearing Bulgari jewelry. I mean the whole thing was just FABULOUS! I knew it something Terrific was about to happen. It’s amazing in how in sooo many years MADONNA, still can touch  people’s life, feelings, she’s a truly *QUEEN*

No comments: