Thursday, September 20, 2012

Diane von Furstenberg: Spring 2013*

Ok… Diane von Furstenberg was the most emotional show l have never seeing in my life. First because come-on it was Diane’s show she’s a Queen and omg, before the show started l looked around me and on my right was Sarah Jessica Parker, Bianca Jagger, left Oscar De La Renta , Carine Roidfelt with Gio Bataglia and Oh in front of me who!? The King VALENTINO l can’t explain what was for a girl like me to be there in the same room with the most important people in the fashion world. Diane collection is nothing but glamorous for a hot girl who loves herself, her body, who knows that she will walk and she will have all the eye. The show finished with Diane walking with the song “she’s a Rainbow” by the rolling Stones and l have to honest, l cred at the end it was a dream coming true*

No comments: