Saturday, May 26, 2012

RACHEL ZOE S/S 2012*

Today at the Beach my amazing friends asked me How about Rachel Zoe Juliana??l said; are you kidding me? I love Rachel Zoe she is the coolest girl in Los Angeles, l love Rachel for her being incredible talent, and Mum at 40’s, l also LOVE Rachel for her being a model of Glamorous, she’s Chic, Modern, Skinny, Fabulous and she started from nothing. Rachel is a brave girl because as we know the fashion world it’s not let me say,”easy” people wants to eat each-other Blaaaaaaaa no longer ago l wrote Rachel at the Twitter, l said that l have all her DVD’S and that l love it! She very kind replayed me that l could watch it also at the Bravo…l Die!! OMG!!! As she says BANANAS ;) Rachel’s collection it’s nothing, but cool...Classy...Modern as Rachel*

No comments: