Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Ridiculous MTV Brazil

FullSizeRender
Last week, I was invited by the super Rodrigo Branco to watch the filming of a new TV show for MTV Brazil, “Ridiculous MTV,” which is a localization of American comedy clip show “Ridiculousness.” In each episode, the host and co-hosts, along with a famous guest star, show funny viral videos from the internet. The show has run seven seasons in the US, and has also become a hit in Brazil.

For Brazil’s version, “Ridiculous MTV,” the host is the charming actor Felipe Titto with co-hosts the sweetheart Hugo Gloss and model Ellen Milgrau. The show was shot in Miami, Florida over the past week or two, and will air in on June 7 at 8:00 pm on MTV Brazil.

I must confess, the show is hilarious and will be a treat for anyone watching. It’s a show with lots of funny moments and great energy.

I was extremely lucky to mix with the audience, which was entirely composed of amazing Brazilian people, myself included ; ) The good vibes were contagious and made me feel alive.

The first season is set to be fantastic. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I did.

Special Tks to Michael Petolino and Scott Maldonato from Gotham casting.

No comments: