Friday, October 18, 2013

ALEXANDRE HERCHCOVITCH S/S 2014

photo (4)
Alexandre Herchcovitch was a designer that l always dreamed to meet. Growing up in Brazil l remember buying magazines such as Caras, Elle, Vogue and feeling amazed with all the beauties that Brazil had and have. Alexandre always called my attention for being a designer with so much attitude, strong pieces and different style, something like fancy soldiers, absolutely high fashion and looking at those magazines I used to imagining me one day meeting Alexandre and better, also watching one of he’s shows. While l was in New York at Mercedes Benz fashion week, l heard a sound coming from my phone, when l looked was a unexpected email from Alexandre’s PR team saying; Dear Juliana you’re invited for Alexandre Herchcovitch S/S 2014. I almost died…l couldn’t believe that the designer of my dreams was inviting me for he’s show. Honestly, l started to cry…yes, like a child l was so happy.  Alexandre S/S 2014 is amazing, strong, modern as always, he’s fashion was high, making me and everyone start to imagine where we should where those wonderful pieces. After the show of-course l went back stage and met Alexandre Herchcovitch.

46435_10152668065331686_2723544_n

No comments: