Monday, July 30, 2018

Milla Jovovich for Balmain Fall 2018 Campaign by An Le


Beautiful as always, Milla Jovovich is the star for Balmain Fall 2018 Campaign by An Le. Olivier Rousteing the designer for the brand was inspired for this epic collection by ‘The Fifth Element’ lots of cool futuristic vibes in metallic styles fresh from his fabulous runway.

"Like every French kid growing up in the nineties, I was obsessed with The Fifth Element. So, obviously, there’s no need to tell me that Milla Jovovich is an incredible actor and a stunningly beautiful woman. I’ve long admired her strength, style and talents and I’ve often dreamed of finding a way to work with Milla on a Balmain project. That’s why I was beyond excited when she agreed to sign on for our Fall Winter campaign.”
–Olivier Rousteing

















No comments: