Thursday, July 12, 2018

It’s coming home


It’s coming home!
As the coolest people in the earth said over and over. I'. truly sorry England, it was not this time unfortunately.

Team Englad lost yesterday to the Team Croatia during semi finals in Russia, boy it was painful to watch.

I'm not english, but I can imagine the frustration because  I saw that with my country ( Brazil) losted and the team went home.

Well I tell you Lovely Englad; you did a great job and made your people very proud ( I think the Englad fans was the most excited) it was fun to watch the English people on the streets drinking and trowing beer up in the sky.

Croatia yesterday played better and deserved to win, BUT let's all remind that in life some days we win, others we lose, but we must continue to believe. Faith is everything!

Juliana Modine

No comments: