Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Meet Norma Gazonni

P1050885
The last time I was in Miami, I had the pleasure to get my nails done by Norma Gazonni at the downtown Studio-D. She's a lovely lady who I previously met in New York during Fashion Week.

I'm extremely happy to find that Norma has now moved to Miami, and is now rocking celebrity cuticles in the Magic City and Gotham.

Norma is very professional, caring, and has and radiates a positive energy around her.

In New York, Norma has done nails of the likes of Daphne Guinness, Claudine D’Niro, Channel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Cassia Lara, Ana Beatriz Barros, Izabel Goulart, Adriana Lima, Beta Minard, Ayda Tuturo and Luciana Gimenez.

Of course I had to ask her what it was like doing the nails of a fashion icon like Daphne Guinness. Norma tells me she is absolutely chic and elegant – and very sweet too. I knew it.

I adore having Norma work on my nails, and I'm definitely not alone. On my visit, she even had one of the Victoria's Secret models asking for an appointment.

Nails are important, girls (and boys)! And there's nothing like doing it right with the right person.

You'll find Norma at Studio-D at 117 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33132. Telephone is 305.375.1149 or 718.685.8831.
P1050874

No comments: