Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's


Always when l’m in New York there’s many places l want to visit and the first name on top of my list is the Bergdorf Goodman. There’s something about that glamorous house that it’s impossible to describe, it’s like being a 5 years old kid at Disney world. The excitement is the same, the pure feeling of a surprise it’s about to happen make every move, the breath in and out indescribable. You just don’t know who you will bump into; you just have no idea of what you will find next at the American dream Mansion. Today l had the pleasure to finally watch “Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's” an incredible Documentary about BG, how the dream happens, the famous windows, celebrities, buyers, clients, designers work together to make the fashion dream come true. I even wrote Justin Bare (created of “Scatter my ashes at Bergdorf’s) that every sec of it was really excited, everyone around me at the theater was amazed with the fun and fashionable stories of big sells for like Elizabeth Taylor, Yoko Ono, John Lennon and more. It was also amazing seeing my darling friend Eila Mell smiling in one of the scene. What a brilliant movie, full of surprises, you definitely can’t miss it!

No comments: