Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bye For Now ...


Amores,
l Had The most, Funniest Night ever!it was my Family
Picture Day.l said Funny cause, the Photography was Crazy
l Couldn't Look at my House Mom...we Couldn't stop laugh
All The kids Joe all The situation was soooo much Fun!!
Than Later we were at Royal Palm for Dinner and we Had to
wait for 1hr for your Dinner lol hahahah What a Night!!
But We Really Enjoyed All The Crazy Moment hahaha;)

Anyway Is Time, For the Good Time. Forget All
The Bad Time(Holiday Madonna)l`m Ready For My
Excited Trip.l have One suitcase for my Clothes
Other for Shoes,and One More just For Bags&Hats
CAN YOU IMAGINE!? l Don`t Know what I`m thinking hahha
So l`m gonna Be Every Where in C.A .This Weekend We
Girls Are Driving To San Diego,and we also are
Planing to dress up Like RockStar..and l Promise to take
Pics and make some videos hahah it I`ll be sooo Much Fun!
Like l Said is My Cousin`s Birthday so we Got
To ((CELEBRATE))For The rest of the week l have do Idea
what we are doing...But l`m Totally IN,For Whatever Nessa
Wanna`s To Do!!!l`m Really Happy:D

Wanted to Wish you All a HAPPY THANKSGIVING:)
BE THANKFUL AND HAPPY!
I`ll See you Guy`s Soon!Stay Cool!!
LOVE
Juliana

No comments: