Thursday, March 22, 2018

Bill Cunningham’s Secret Memoir!


According with the news this week, our beloved Bill Cunningham made a secret memoir that unfortunately it will be out only in September, but it's OK we can wait, definitely something good to look forward.
As we know, Bill was the most famous street style photographer in New York City and around the world.

I will never forget the day he seated  next to me at Nanette Lepore show during fashion week. until this day I can't belive I didn't ask for a picture, I mean I kinda did.

I said; OMG Bill what a honour having you seating next to me, I should take a picture so he said very humbly; Oh no my child like it wasn't a big deal

Bill was a big deal and will always live in our hearts forever and ever.

Photo by page six


No comments: