Thursday, June 6, 2019

Margot Robbie is the Cover Star of Vogue US July 2019 Issue by Inez & Vinoodh



The gorgeous and talented actress, Margot Robbie is the Cover Star of Vogue US July 2019 Issue by  Inez & Vinoodh.                                                                                                                       

Margot was styled by the greatest  Tonne Goodman who selected amazing pieces from   Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Eric Javits, Rare Origin, Cartier, Dolce &Gabbana, Michael Kors Collection, Couplet, John Hardy, David Yurman, Hoorsenbuhs, Dior, Chanel, Versace, Celine, Lizzie Fortunato, to Van Cleef & Arpels.

The  Once Upon A Time In Hollywood star had her hair by Christiaan and make by  artist Pati Dubroff.


I hate that word. I hate it—so much. I feel like a brat saying that because thereare worse things, but I’m not a bombshell. I’m not someone who walks in a room and the record stops and people turn like, ‘Look at that woman.’ That doesn’t happen. People who know me, if they had to sum me up in one word I don’t know what that word would be, but I’m certain it would not be bombshell.” – Robbie for Vogue US, on being described as a “bombshell”.









































No comments: