Thursday, May 23, 2019

GIAMBATTISTA VALLI X H&M’S



Today, H&M announced their 2019 collaboration. GIAMBATTISTA VALLI designed amazing pieces that was released during the AMFAR in Cannes, France. Kendall Jenner, Chris Lee,  H.E.R. , Chiara Ferragni and Bianca Brandolini are the stars of the campaign. You'll be able to see the main collection starting on November 7th, 2019 worldwide.

How exciting is this fabulous news!? I'm gonna be at H&M for sure checking it out. Even if it's just to try it on that pink lit dress that Kendall wore today, it will make me already extreameally happy :D

"I am excited about this collaboration: H&M gives me the opportunity to bring my vision of style and my celebration of beauty to a wider audience. The goal is to share my love for beauty and to be able to be part of everyone’s ‘happy moments’, to help create love stories all around the world.”
–Giambattista Valli






Kendall Jenner wearing the fabulous  design from Giambattista Valli x H&M collaboration. Photo: Andreas Rentz/amfAR





No comments: